MASSIMO GUERRINI

Massimo Guerrini was born in Rome on April 29, 1946 and received his degree in civil engineering from the University of Rome, “La Sapienza,” in November 1971. Here he acted as an instructor in the Bridges Program in the Engineering Department from 1972-1973, and in the Building Sciences Program in the Architecture Department from 1976-1983. He was a board member in the Structures Commission for the Rome Society of Civil Engineers from 1995-1997. In 1978 he and another engineer, Sergio Gaudiano, formed a structural design firm called Studio CG, branching out from the office that Professors Arrigo Care’ and Giorgio Giannelli had originally  opened in 1946. Studio CG stopped its activity in 1998.

 

THE GROUP

The team is made of SBG &PARTNERS s.p.a., Biggi Guerrini Associates and various consultants.

In the past few years, the team has grown to include more than thirty employees comprising the managing officers, technical and administrative personnel. The team operates from its Rome headquarters in via Bradano 3/c.

LOCATION

SBG & PARTNERS
Via Bradano 3/c
00199 Roma